Wednesday 2 March 2016

Get Your Skincare Sprung For Spring ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’


Finally, it's spring; time for some spring cleaning and I don't just mean your room.
While it's important to keep your face hydrated in the winter, it should be a priority all year round for healthy looking skin.
Here are two french pharmacy brands that I love using as part of my routine and I find them really hydrating and great quality products.
 First up is La Roche Posay's Serozinc Spray, this thermal spring water spritz, enriched with zinc sulfate is great to use after a toner to tackle spots. Zinc is known for being great for the skin and this product has been raved about all over the internet. I find this product really refreshing and great to use on a break out or all over the skin to keep break outs away. I buy this from escentual.com and most of the time they have 20% off.

Secondly we have Bioderma's Hydrabio Serum, this is marketed as an intensively hydrating concentrate. Much like it's more expensive doppelgรคnger Hydraluron by Indeed Labs Hydrabio Serum is high in hyaluronic acid;This is a moisture binding product and can hold 1,000 times it's weight in water. It basically acts as a moisturiser booster.
I don't know which product came first but they're both very similar and I enjoy using them both. It is good to use before your facial oil and or moisturiser, hand bag friendly and travel safe packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment