Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Get Your Skincare Sprung For Spring πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ’


Finally, it's spring; time for some spring cleaning and I don't just mean your room.
While it's important to keep your face hydrated in the winter, it should be a priority all year round for healthy looking skin.
Here are two french pharmacy brands that I love using as part of my routine and I find them really hydrating and great quality products.
 First up is La Roche Posay's Serozinc Spray, this thermal spring water spritz, enriched with zinc sulfate is great to use after a toner to tackle spots. Zinc is known for being great for the skin and this product has been raved about all over the internet. I find this product really refreshing and great to use on a break out or all over the skin to keep break outs away. I buy this from escentual.com and most of the time they have 20% off.

Secondly we have Bioderma's Hydrabio Serum, this is marketed as an intensively hydrating concentrate. Much like it's more expensive doppelgΓ€nger Hydraluron by Indeed Labs Hydrabio Serum is high in hyaluronic acid;This is a moisture binding product and can hold 1,000 times it's weight in water. It basically acts as a moisturiser booster.
I don't know which product came first but they're both very similar and I enjoy using them both. It is good to use before your facial oil and or moisturiser, hand bag friendly and travel safe packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment